Did you hear about the four new music playlists being added to Rocket League in 2018? (If not, you can read about them here.) Well, it turns out that they’re not the only surprises that independent video games developer Psyonix has for its critically-acclaimed sports game.
It has also been announced this month that on March 5th, a premium DLC pack centred on the DC Superhero Universe will be racing into Rocket League. This pack will be priced at $3.99 (estimated £2.79 here in the UK) and will include two premium Battle-Cars and a wide selection of new cosmetic items based on DC’s greatest heroes, including new wheels, decals, boosts and engine audio.
This DLC pack has been officially licensed by Warner Bros. Interactive Entertainment on the behalf of DC Entertainment, and has been scheduled for release in partnership with Psyonix. If you want more details about the DC Super Heroes DLC Pack, you can find more information on the official Rocket League website here, and you can find the full list of the pack’s contents below:
2 Premium Batman Battle-Cars
- The Dark Knight Rises Tumbler from Warner Bros. Pictures’ The Dark Knight Rises
- The ’89 Batmobile from Warner Bros. Pictures’ Batman
DC Super Hero Themed Items
- Aquaman: Breakout Decal and Player Banner
- Batman: Paladin Decal and Player Banner
- Cyborg: Roadhog Decal and Player Banner
- DC: Player Banner (previously released in Collector’s Edition)
- Flash: Wheels, Venom Decal, Player Banner, and Speed Force Boost (Wheels and Player Banner previously released in Collector’s Edition)
- Green Arrow: Hotshot Decal and Player Banner
- Green Lantern: Merc Decal and Player Banner
- Superman: Octane Decal and Player Banner
- Wonder Woman: Wheels, X-Devil Decal, and Player Banner
The above image of the decals for Green Arrow and The Flash depicts just some of the cosmetic items available in this upcoming DC Super Heroes DLC pack and, as I’m sure you’ll agree, they look epic. What do you think about this new premium DC Super Heroes DLC pack for Rocket League? Will you be buying it when it releases on March 5th?